Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hudson Preschool Parents Children's Fair - Workshop Winners Announced

I had the privilege of sharing Signing Smart with the families who attended the Hudson Preschool Parents Children's fair this morning.  I had a wonderful time chatting with excited parents and youngsters, who I hope we'll be saying "welcome" to very soon!

Thank you to The Hudson Preschool Parents and especially to Debbie Sichko and Abbey Fuchs and their team for a great event!  I hope to have the opportunity to work with you all again in the future.

And now the moment everyone is waiting for......announcing the winners of the free workshops!

Congratulations to the winner of the Signing Smart Beginner Workshop:
Stacey Holmes!


Congratulations to the winner of the Signing Smart Advanced Workshop: Jessica Duncan!

Each of you should have received an e-mail from me regarding your name being drawn.  If not, please contact me at StephanieBowlin@SigningSmart.com to follow up.


Keep your eyes open for a blog post next week announcing dates and times for the next round of classes!  

Are you interested in more details about signing with your little one?  I have offerings for those expecting a new family member all the way through those wanting to support the literacy of a young one starting Kindergarten.  E-mail me at StephanieBowlin@SigningSmart.com, and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have and help you find the class that's right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment