- Prayers, positive thoughts, good wishes - however you put good into the world, I welcome it!
- Take a class or workshop - I offer adult/child classes for little ones ~6 months - 2 as well as adult workshops geared to families who are expecting all the way through those with children getting ready to enter Kindergarten. The workshops are also an awesome way for extended family members, teachers, and caregivers to get involved! I offer classes 1:1 as well as for all different sized groups!
- Share your story - I love to include the perspectives of as many families as possible on my website and blog. If you've taken a Signing Smart class, will you take a moment to share why you're glad you did? If not, could you share why you can't wait to get involved?
- Tell a friend - don't have little ones of your own? Please share my contact info with someone who does. Even if they don't live in Northeast Ohio, I am happy to work with them to find a way to benefit from Signing Smart.
- Recommend Signing Smart to your daycare provider or preschool - the same strategies that help parents at home can help teachers and caregivers in a group setting.
- Give a gift- I keep a small stock of all of the Signing Smart materials on hand. They offer books, DVDs, and flashcards for both adults and children. Each has some strategy information included, so they make great shower, birthday, holiday, or "just because" gifts - even for those not able to take a class!
So, where can you find me? Because I don't have I don't have a brick and mortar location, I am able to travel throughout Northeast Ohio. I teach in homes, dance studios, even stores. As long as we have a safe place to play, I'm happy to teach just about anywhere! You can find me online, too:
If your plans for 2015 aren't language or family related, I'd still love to support you as much as possible. Please share your dreams, plans, or resolutions in the comments below!