Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome!

My goal for this little corner of the web is to encourage and support those who have made the awesome choice to use American Sign Language with their children.  I hope to post a couple of times each week to answer questions, share activities, suggest resources, and more!The biggest focus will be on the families who are or have been a part of my Signing Smart Play Classes and workshops.  However, I will do my best to answer questions from others as well.

Do you have a question about signing with your little one?  Want to know how you can get started giving your son or daughter the gift of early communication and long term learning? I'll do my best to get you some information.

Interested in taking a Signing Smart Play Class or workshop?  Check out www.signingsmart.com for a location near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment