Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Detective Eyes #7a

Did you try your hand at figuring out the signs in the most recent segment of "Detective Eyes"?

If not, I encourage you to take a peek at that post first, and see how you do.  When you're done, come on back to this post to see if you were right!

Now without further ado.....





Mr. I. is signing FROG at 18 months old.




Mr. I. is signing LION at 16.5 months old.




Mr. I. is signing WHAT at 16 months old.



Miss M. is signing MORE on her 2nd birthday.


How did you do?  Do you feel like you could use some more practice? Here are links to the prior practice posts:




Detective Eyes #4 (find the answer in the comments)



Do you have pictures of your little one signing that you'd like to see in a future posting about Detective Eyes?  Please e-mail me at StephanieBowlin@SigningSmart.com




No comments:

Post a Comment